Saturday, December 11, 2010

Maybe I Am Just Gonna Share My Experience.To Others People They Might Think That I Am A Laughing Stock.From 58Kg To 36kg Then 68kg To Now 50.5Kg.I Do Sounds Like A Transformer Right??!! Haha Is Quite Ridiculous As i Thought All This Took A Lot Of Courages, A Lot Of Time.
But ,Frankly Speaking ,I Do Mind Being An Ass..I Struggled A Lot...
I Couldnt Expect Myself To Turn Out In That Kind Of Manner..
Having High Expectation In Myself,I Cannot Accept Myself Growing From a Thin Size To a * Fat * Person.

Some Tips That I Hope To Share.
-Many Small Sacrifices = One Big Difference
-Start your day off right!
-Eat breakfast!
Breakfast is an important meal and having a good breakfast just help give you the right start to your day.
Have a piece of toast with peanut butter, unsweetened cereal with low-fat milk, or a steamed bun with lean meat/vegetables.

- Eat a variety of foods
- Eat more fruits & vegetables
- Eat less fat & foods high in fat
- Choose less saturated oils
- Use low-fat dairy products-
- take the skin off chicken and substitute meat with bean curd
- Watch those snacks
- Eat everything in moderation
.
There is no "good" or "bad" food. Too much of any food is bad; if you only eat vegetables and nothing else, that would be a problem too. And just because something is fat free or low fat does not mean you can eat as much as you want. Many low-fat or nonfat foods are also high in calories. Eat everything in moderation. Reduce, don't eliminate foods that are high in fat, sugar or salt.

- Maintain a healthy body weight and feel good
- Increase your activity.
- Drink plenty of fluids

No comments:

Post a Comment